Thursday, September 6, 2012

GI JOE combined cover COLORS!...

Here is the final combined cover. Pencils and inks by me, colors by Simon Gough .

I was really happy with how this ended up. Simon was a trooper, I was only able to send him each part as I got it done, and he had to color each cover separately. In the end he had to go back and patch it up to make it seemless, but of course that turned out just great as well!



GI JOE Combined covers Colors - 423




I'm positive I'll have a limited edition run of prints for this, just working out format and size. I should have them available for next week at NYCC or if you email me with a request. They'll probably be 33x17 on a thick cardstock semi gloss paper. According to my print prices it will probably run between $35-$40 (not including secure shipping).


For Comments and Questions email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



6 comments:

  1. Awesome. You're right, Simon did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese and crackers that is just...........what's better than awsomesauce? Wow that's all i can say.
    Lee-Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo.....hope you have them at NYCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really liking the B&W version but this is incredible. Might have to spring for the colour version. Just sooooo many expenses right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were IDW/Hasbro I'd be putting this EVERYWHERE. This piece is destined to become part of modern Joe history. Can't say enough about it. Pure win, man, pure win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing! I love your GI Joe work! Did I miss the boat on this print? My favorite part is that Cobra Commander.

    ReplyDelete