Monday, September 17, 2012

Venom

Here's another blank sketch cover, but this was interesting because it was on a hard cover book. I drew on the dust jacket for the book. I really enjoyed getting to draw this character. For those long time fans of Venom, I know some don't like this current version. But for me, especially after reading through the story, I think it's much more intriguing and the character has a lot more depth currently.

Fun sketch to do, another from NYCC.
Venom - 435


I really like these sketch covers now, I think mostly because it comes with the character's title 
already in place

This is from the current run on Venom, you can get the first few collections of this story,
 and the issue I worked on here on
For 45% off!



For Comments and Questions email me at
ROBERT@ROBERTATKINSART.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment