Friday, November 30, 2012

Stingray Inks...


 I was planning on inking this myself but I've been so pressed for time lately, I got my friend Juan Castro to ink this for me. Juan has inked the Snake Eyes series that I penciled along with many other books.

I left this a little more loose in the pencils that I typically do when I know someone else would be inking it, but he did a fantastic job finishing the piece!

Again this will be on the cover to the Eaglemoss Marvel Collectibles Magazine this Jan. I believe. I'll post the colors by Simon Gough tomorrow!
Stingray Inks - 438

Inks by Juan Castro

For Comments and Questions email me at 
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


For awesome discounts on comics and a great place to get Christmas gifts Check out


2 comments:

  1. Is this for sale? Stingray is one of my favorites. The other being Black Knight which you did an awesome job on btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. inks are on sale here, at 40% off from now till friday!

      http://www.theinteriorpages.com/2012/12/29/stingray/

      Delete