Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stingray....

I had an interesting request from the Marvel Collectibles magazine published out of the UK by the Eaglemoss compnay. They had seen a commission I had drawn in the past of Stingray (a reserve member of the Avengers)

What I had drawn was just a convention sketch, but they liked it enough that they wanted me to recreate it with a more complete background for a cover to their magazine. Over the next few posts I'll show the process.

Stingray Pencils - 437

For Comments and Question post in the comment section below or email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

Check out Avengers trades or other discounted comics at 


1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing Robert. Your pencil work is second to none. I took your creators comic experience course back in September. I see that you're going to be in my neck of the woods at MegaCon in Florida. I'll stop by your booth. Will you have any original artwork for sale with you?
    -Rocky

    ReplyDelete