Thursday, December 6, 2012

Iron Man Inks...


After the final sketch was chosen I enlarged the piece and went straight to inks as a time saver. The final piece was done on 11x17 to make sure the details were crisp when reduced to fit on the package art. However, the size reduction also dictated that I don't put too much rendering on the figure. If I went in and made everything look metallic and shiny, then when the art is shrunk down to fit on the package, it could muddy up all the details. Also I knew I'd have Simon Gough on board to color this for me on the project, and he does a fantastic job creating volume with open line art.


Iron Man Inks - 443

Original Art Available to purchase!
11x17 Inked Full character piece
$100


For Questions or Purchase requests email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


For awesome discounts on comics and a great place to get Christmas gifts Check out

No comments:

Post a Comment