Wednesday, December 19, 2012

TMNT Leo vs the Foot Inks part 2.....

Little bit at a time, Ninja by Ninja, this finally got done this week. I didn't realize how many ninjas I had put on this cover until I was sitting there inking them one by one. I'd think I had them all...then POOF another Ninja would seem to appear.

Man, they really snuck up on me...


Anyway, the best part of doing these covers is getting to draw characters I love that I don't normally get the chance to draw. So much fun! I think this is one of my favorite blank covers so far.

TMNT Leo vs Foot - Inks - 456



For Comments and Questions email me at
RobertAtkinsArt@gmail.com


Check out the amazing trades and/or other discounted comics at 




The sketches for last years daily challenge are collected in these 3 volumes!
366: Daily Sketch Challenge 
Sketchbooks
Volumes 1, 2, and 3 are available for $10 each combining 180 pages of art!
$5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3 combined.

Volume 4 will be coming out this year for the convention season.  Volume 1's first print run is almost sold out! I only have 4-5 left. Volume 2 is nearly sold out as well. Get them while you can!







3 comments:

  1. hey robert i would like to color your tnmt cover you just posted my email is xcracing@sbcglobal.net

    thanks

    -rcardoso530

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Robert. Trinity Mathews here, and I wanted to take a crack at coloring the TMNT piece. My email address is oninoko21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would like a crack at coloring it as well, this is me http://siriussteve.deviantart.com/ and this is my email: oaksillustrations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete