Sunday, December 16, 2012

EOT RuneStone Cover 2 Inks...

Finally got this done, I took a day and was working on it. Then we went out of town for our niece's 1st birthday and a few other things came up, so I was working on it a little at a time. I always hate doing work piece by piece. I much rather have a large chunk of time and just focus on the project until it's done.

Unfortunately for most side projects, it's hard for me to take 2-3 days out of my deadline schedule to do it that way.  I work it out as best as I can.

I realized it's been a while since I inked anything, especially with a brush. It took a little bit to get the rust off. But over all I'm happy with how the characters and backgrounds came out. I can't wait for this to be colored. All the wispy smoke is left over from Gar, the large character's transformation. Then Jenny has energy gauntlets that form over her body that she uses as armor and can send out blast shockwaves among other things. So there's a lot of opportunity to color up the powers and get nice reflected lights all around.

I'll be sure to post it as soon as it's done.

EOT RuneStone Cover inks #2 - 453


For Comments or Questions email me at
RobertAtkinsArt@Gmail.com

Or Questions about the project can be emailed to 
RuneStoneComic@Gmail.com





Check out the amazing trades and/or other discounted comics at 



No comments:

Post a Comment