Monday, February 25, 2013

Mech Battle Colored..

Here is the Mech Battle panel for the art on the new Comics Experience website. You can see all the new courses that I'm teaching there this year. Exciting stuff for anyone looking to learn about or improve their art.

Colors here are by Simon Gough. I adjust his colors to get the second version. Mostly because I'm such a fan of Gundam mobile suits, that I wanted to see the mech that I drew have that traditional white base and read and blue accents. The orange and blue version that Simon did initially is the published version. My version is just a quick patch job to see for myself.

Fun stuff!
Comics Experience Web Art-
Mech Battle Colored - 484


Simon's official version
My Gundam Fan Art version colors that I layered over his awesome work. 



For Comments and Questions email me at

Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

If you've tried emailing me at that address recently, I've had issues with the email. I'm working that out soon, thanks for your patience!






Check out the amazing trades and/or other discounted comics at 


No comments:

Post a Comment