Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ult. Spiderman...

I just finished up my 5 issue arc on Castle for Marvel, which finally gives me some time to catch up on past commissions. I'm working through these in the order that I got them and will be posting all my progress here on the blog.

Starting off an Ultimate Spiderman! I've been reading this title since issue #1 and I've loved it all. What I'm trying to capture here is Peter's just changed and is swinging away from the high school to face off his enemies and protect the city. I'll have Green Goblin, Doc Ock and Electro kind of ghosted in the back.

Ult. Spider-man - Layouts - 486


I'll post up pencils for it soon!

For Comments and Questions email me at

Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

If you've tried emailing me at that address recently, I've had issues with the email. I'm working that out soon, thanks for your patience!






Check out the amazing trades and/or other discounted comics at 



No comments:

Post a Comment