Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ultimate Spiderman Breakdowns

This is the "breakdown" stage. I basically take the layout I did at 3inches by 4 inches and enlarge it through a print out. I lightbox or trace off that layout onto the full size 11x17. You can see I made a few changes in spaces and added Sandman into the very background since I had more room at the top now.

Still need to put in details and especially shading for light sources. But from this point on it's mostly just finished rendering on the pencils, then onto the inks.

Ult. Spiderman Breakdown - 487

Pencil breakdowns





For Comments and Questions email me at

Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

I FINALLY got my email fixed so you can email me at the above email just fine. 
Thanks for your patience!






Check out the amazing trades and/or other discounted comics at 


Initial layouts




No comments:

Post a Comment