Sunday, March 17, 2013

Archangel sketch...

This was another blank comic cover sketch from the C2E2 show in Chicago. For the same guy who was getting the Blackbolt too.  I think this is the first time I've drawn Archangel, I saw in my head what I wanted to do immediately, and whenever that happens there's no cutting corners. If I don't draw it out completely I always feel like it's half finished since I know in my mind what I originally wanted. Luckily this guy was patient and let me take my time on it.

I really enjoyed the recent Uncanny X-Force run, so this was a blast to draw and see it on the cover of the book.

Archangel - 502




You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment