Sunday, March 3, 2013

Atomic Robo vs. Dr. Dinosaur!!!

This was a commission I did awhile back and had Simon color it up for me. I've loved this book since it first started coming out. Early on in my blog I did a contest to create a caption for a previous Atomic Robo drawing, that was a lot of fun!

After that contest I got this commission to draw and seeing it in color really makes it come to life. When you get to draw an atomic powered robot punching a dinosaur with goggles, a spatula and a cooler strapped to his back....you know it's a good day!

Atomic Robo vs. Dr. Dino - 490

Colors by Simon Gough



Line art by Robert Atkins


You can check out all the Atomic Robo collected trades here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment