Sunday, March 31, 2013

Beachhead....many more to come!

Seemingly out of nowhere, I've had a slew of Beach Head requests. Some were convention sketches that I need to catch up on, and some were regular commissions that I need to wrap up. This was just one of them.

This one in particular is for Jason Wood, a co-host for the 11 O'Clock Comics Podcast. It's a great roundtable type of show with commentary on today's best comics. Jason's quite a character, and I find that I agree with his tastes in books quite often. He's a big GI JOE fan, and he's been a big supporter of my work on the show. Every little bit helps when it comes to promotion for a freelance artist, and I've appreciated that over the years.

So here's his Beach Head that I wrapped up finally just before C2E2. I literally have 4-5 more Beach Head sketches to do in the coming weeks, so we'll be seeing much more of this dude!

Beach Head - 516



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment