Monday, March 11, 2013

Field on the Edge of the Woods...

I wanted to share a new comic that's being produced that's worth checking out. I met the writer, Frick Weber, at a convention a couple years ago. He was doing a video documentary series on the comics industry. I had also worked on a commission piece for him for one of the characters in the book. I grizzled, retired Roman soldier.


Here was my original post on it:


Frick is doing more to promote he series, and used my art for some banners, which I think is fantastic:




And finally, I wanted to share this AMAZING preview video that he put together for it!

Small disclaimer because I keep a family friendly blog here, 
There is some action violence portrayed in the video. This is more of a PG-13 feel. 



Thanks, I hope you take the time to check it out, it's really intriguing! 





You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




No comments:

Post a Comment