Thursday, March 21, 2013

IDW Signature Plates Snake Eyes IV...

Here's the next in line of Snake Eyes sketch for the IDW Signature series, Black Label, GI JOE collections. I've got 16 of these Black label original art plates to do that will be included along with the book when you buy it.

This version of Snake Eyes I had designed for the Snake Eyes solo series that started last year. Chuck Dixon and I had actually proposed the Snake Eyes series in 2010. In the spring of 2011 we had finally launched it. The story ended up being wrapped up in the Cobra Civil War story event, and the plots of the Snake Eyes series kind of went away from what we had originally proposed. But in the end the series ran for over 20 issues. I talk more about this design earlier in my blog, but it was a collection of elements from past versions. I added a few practical design or combat elements as well. It's my favorite to draw, but I might be a bit biased...

Snake Eyes IV - 506





You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com





No comments:

Post a Comment