Friday, March 22, 2013

IDW Signature Plates Snake Eyes V...

Here's the 5th original art plate so far for the IDW Limited collection of GI JOE. They are including an original art plate that I'm drawing for each of these books. This series is called the BLACK LABEL series. These sketches are single character and black and white illustrations. I'm doing 6 Snake Eyes, 5 Destro and 5 Baroness pieces for the Black Label plates.

After I'm through with those I'll move on to the BLUE LABEL plates. I'll talk about those more when I can post them.

Thanks for all your feedback on these. I never get tired of drawing Snake Eyes, he's hands down my favorite character to draw, so it never gets old.

For this sketch, it's all about Snake Eyes in action. I've made a conscious effort to keep these "sketches" as more than just a quick character pin up. I enjoy alluding to a story that is taking place or about to. I figure anyone willing to pay the high dollar amount for these GI JOE collections deserves to get the best illustration I can do!

Snake Eyes - 507





I have just a small amount of these large prints left. I will not be getting a second printing. They are limited to just 50 signed copies. 
 If you're interested, email me and we can work out the transaction and details.

The IDW JOE-Verse by Robert Atkins
17x33
$40
Shipping Domestically $10, Internationally $20
Shipping includes tracking and insurance for safe delivery.



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



1 comment:

  1. I love the pistol dropping to the floor with the slide locked back! Nice detail!

    ReplyDelete