Saturday, March 23, 2013

IDW Signature Plates Snake Eyes VI...

Here's the last Snake Eyes sketch I'm doing for these IDW Limited edition collector's books for GI JOE. Each oversized book will have an original art sketch plate included with the book. I have all 6 Snake Eyes sketches done. I'll be moving on Destro now. I'll post those up as soon as I get them done.

Snake Eyes - 508







I have just a small amount of these large prints left. I will not be getting a second printing. They are limited to just 50 signed copies. 
 If you're interested, email me and we can work out the transaction and details.

The IDW JOE-Verse by Robert Atkins
17x33
$40
Shipping Domestically $10, Internationally $20
Shipping includes tracking and insurance for safe delivery.



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment