Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nightwing colored...

Here was another sketch I did and had Simon Gough color up for me. I've got this guy on a regular rotation at this point. I've talked about it before on the blog, but Nightwing is my favorite DC hero character. It's a tight race with a few other characters, but I've always liked that street level character. Dick Grayson's attitude and crime fighting ability, along with being able to watch him grow up from a young boy in comics is just too cool.

Nightwing colors - 499

Original Blue Design...kind of

New 52 Red design

My line art sketch



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




No comments:

Post a Comment