Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sci Fi Panel colored

Here's the Sci Fi banner art for the new Comics Experience website. Colors by Simon Gough. I love that he put the number 5 on the character's armor and on the starship/fighter in the back. It's always been my favorite number, I was typically #5 on my soccer teams growing up and through college. I was the 5th kid in our family growing up. After seeing this I want to title the character "Five". As soon as I drew this I had so many ideas for stories involving the character. Hopefully I can do more with it down the road.

Sci Fi Panel Colored - "Five" - 482



For Comments and Questions email me at

Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

If you've tried emailing me at that address recently, I've had issues with the email. I'm working that out soon, thanks for your patience!






Check out the amazing trades and/or other discounted comics at 

No comments:

Post a Comment