Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Snake Eyes sketch card...

Here is the other quick sketch card I did at C2E2, the convention up in Chicago back in April. I alway enjoy that show, it's relatively close to where I live here in Springfield and it's always been a busy show to attend. This year was especially fun, my wife and kids came along. Also my parents came up and I was set up next to my brother Brian Atkins. On top of that I have another brother that lives in Chicago, so we had a little family reunion of sorts all thanks to the comic convention!!! Can't beat it.

I get asked a lot if I ever get tired of drawing Snake Eyes...the answer's no. Just FYI.

Snake Eyes head sketch - 512


I have just a small amount of these large prints left. I will not be getting a second printing. They are limited to just 50 signed copies. 
 If you're interested, email me and we can work out the transaction and details.

The IDW JOE-Verse by Robert Atkins
17x33
$40
Shipping Domestically $10, Internationally $20
Shipping includes tracking and insurance for safe delivery.



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment