Friday, March 29, 2013

Vision...

This was an interesting commission. My brother's brother-in-law was getting married and they commissioned me to draw this sketch of the Vision. They were giving it as a gift to the pastor that married them. I've only had the chance to draw Vision just once before, so this was fun to do. My son really digs this character too, so he watched me draw it almost all start to finish.

He asked lots of questions about the character, the process, and how something like this gets created. He's at that age where he asks question after question and could go on about it all day. It's an amazing thing to see how he just soaks up information and remembers so much of it.


Vision - 514


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered streaming while you draw? I don't know if that's something you're at liberty to do all the time, but I would totally watch a stream of you drawing.

    ReplyDelete