Sunday, April 14, 2013

9-11 Avengers....

This was a special commission I got to do for a NYFD Fireman. He's part of the 343 Fire house and was involved in the terrorist attacks in NY on 9-11. He wrote me a very personal letter, talking about his experiences on the day and his group of guys at the firehouse. It amazes me that this happened nearly 12 years ago already.

I adjusted the number of the issue to reflect his firehouse, and did my best to capture a moment from that tragic day. I'm not out to make any political statements, or call attention to issues. This is just about a man who lost some of his friends that day. My heart goes out to anyone that lost somebody, and especially the heroes involved in the emergency and rescue operations. This is for them.

Avengers - 530






For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


1 comment: