Monday, April 22, 2013

Arashikage Commission...

This is a brilliant idea for a commission for any serious GI JOE fan. I've had this one to finish for a very long time, partly because it's such a different kind of commission. In the old Marvel GI JOE series, there was a great panel that was giving some back story to the Arashikage clan and origin stories for Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.



In the telling of the story this photo was drawn into the comics. Specifically mentioning the blurred face  guy in the back row. The great idea for the commission was for this GI JOE fan to have his likeness drawn in for the Faceless Master there in the back row. Just waiting on a final photo to draw his likeness. Fun commission to do for sure. These original ideas are always a blast.


Arashikage - 538



For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




I have just a small amount of these large prints left. I will not be getting a second printing. They are limited to just 50 signed copies. 
 If you're interested, email me and we can work out the transaction and details.

The IDW JOE-Verse by Robert Atkins
17x33
$40
Shipping Domestically $10, Internationally $20
Shipping includes tracking and insurance for safe delivery.



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment