Sunday, April 28, 2013

Avengers.....

Here's the big three in the Avengers, more classic costumes. Finally got the inks done on this one.

Next up on my commission list, Inks on Brendan's Ult. Spiderman, and Dave's Snake Eyes! I'll keep posting who's next on the list so you can check my posts and see what's being done and who's on deck for the next commission.

Thanks everyone for being so supportive and patient. I'm excited about being able to get through these finally!

Avengers - 544



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



3 comments:

  1. Robert, My name isn't listed, but over 2 weeks ago you said my Beachhead piece was laid out and you were going to do finishes and ship the 2 pieces out. I'm a little confused here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Beachhead piece is done along with the Superman piece. They are all packed up, just not mailed yet. :)

      Delete
    2. Cool. Any chance of seeing a scan of the Beachhead?

      Delete