Saturday, April 20, 2013

Batman and Robin colored

well....actually it's Wingman and Redbird from Batman Inc. written by Grant Morrison, but lets not get too picky.

This was a sketch I posted not to long ago. I started the sketch in Seattle for the Emerald City Comic Con, then finished it for Jeff down at Heroes Con when he dropped off his sketchbook with me a second time.

In between finishing the sketch, we were both surprised by this amazing color job by, Miguel Sequeira, who basically finished the piece before I even had a chance too. Man, that's when you know you're getting late on commissions, other people come in and finish them for you!

Anyway, I wanted to spotlight this great color job.


Wingman and Redbird Colors - 536

Colors by Miquel a.k.a. Ravencolors

Finished Line art by Robert Atkins



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com








No comments:

Post a Comment