Thursday, April 11, 2013

Batman and Robin finished inks...

Quick post today, I'm trying to catch up on my blog posts, and I'm obviously waaaay behind. I do have all the art to fill these days, it's just been a mad dash to get my projects done. So I'm taking a bit of time to try and keep this blog thing up to date.

This was a convention sketch I started back in Seattle this last spring for the Emerald City Comic Con. I wanted to finish it up and the same guy was at Heroes Con, so luckily I had the chance to complete the inks on this. 



Batman and Robin (Wingman and Redbird) - 527



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment