Friday, April 5, 2013

Batman- Arkham....

Here's a Batman sketch/commission I did recently for my good friend Shane Simek. We were able to catch up again at the recent Heroes Con last weekend. He asked for the Arkham City/Asylum version where he looks a bit more armored. Fun to do, it's been awhile since I had the chance to draw Batman! I'd love the chance to work on a Batman, Nightwing, or Robin book sometime. I've always enjoyed the street level characters most.

Batman - 521


Sketch done on 9x12 Bristol Board



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! You're the best, Robert! And it was great to hang out at Heroes! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete