Monday, April 29, 2013

Beachhead...

Beachhead sketch = Awesome day!  I've got a few Beachhead requests to take care of. I think next to Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Baroness....Beachhead gets the most requests from GI Joe fans.

Also this just a pencil sketch, which I don't really offer that much, but it's fun to do a finished pencil sketch every once in a while. I mostly don't offer it because it takes just as much time to ink a sketch as it does to do finish pencils.


Beachhead - 545



For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




I have just a small amount of these large prints left. I will not be getting a second printing. They are limited to just 50 signed copies. 
 If you're interested, email me and we can work out the transaction and details.

The IDW JOE-Verse by Robert Atkins
17x33
$40
Shipping Domestically $10, Internationally $20
Shipping includes tracking and insurance for safe delivery.



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment