Saturday, April 13, 2013

Black Panther.....

This was a fun quick Black Panther sketch I did on a jam piece. Usually when collectors do a jam piece  it's a group of characters all together interracting, or it's a gridded off art board with little squares all the same size. Then they have various artists draw in little head sketches of their themed jam piece.

In this case it was an Avengers Jam, and there were boxes drawn out, but they were all various sizes and shapes! I loved it and thought it was a great idea. The result was a jam that looked like a comic page itself, kind of like a montage of the Avengers Assembling. I got to pick my square/panel and which ever character I wanted.

I've always been a Black Panther fan, and this was a blast to do and didn't take terribly long. I love seeing new ideas from people at shows on how to showcase art!

Black Panther - 529


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


1 comment:

  1. I like the way you drew Black Panther. Good job.

    ReplyDelete