Monday, April 15, 2013

Dreadnoks: Zarana...

I've got this great working relationship with Jennifer from Handmade Stuffs.  Basically I do GI Joe art, and in return I get awesome handmade plushes of my favorite characters for me and my kids!




A quick glimpse of my growing collection of AWESOME! This was photo was taken before we added Storm Shadow, Trapjaw and Princess Leiga to the group! So in return for some of these cool characters I've drawn a few Dreadnoks pieces, including this Zartan piece from a while back. Just click the link.



Recently, I did this Zarana as a companion piece so they would bookend each other.

Dreadnoks: Zarana - 531
For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




I have just a small amount of these large prints left. I will not be getting a second printing. They are limited to just 50 signed copies. 
 If you're interested, email me and we can work out the transaction and details.

The IDW JOE-Verse by Robert Atkins
17x33
$40
Shipping Domestically $10, Internationally $20
Shipping includes tracking and insurance for safe delivery.


Be Sure to check out HandMadeStuffs on Jennifer's blog, Facebook or Twitter
They make the perfect gifts for all ages!




You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment