Monday, April 8, 2013

Dusty and Covergirl...

This was a commission I was finally able to get done at Heroes con last weekend. Dusty and Covergirl from GI JOE. Strange enough, I actually have another Dusty and Covergirl that I need to wrap up soon as well for someone else. Popular combo I suppose. Fun to draw both. I feel like Dusty rarely gets the best "screen"time in recent comics or on the cartoon back in the day.

This is what I think a great special missions book would look like. Dusty and Covergirl  take out a terrorist cell, maybe associated with Cobra, maybe not. But a chance to spotlight small 2-5 person special ops teams to go and accomplish an objective in a single story comic. You could easily have rotating writers and artists. But it would be a great chance to spotlight the auxiliary characters whose specialties lie with very specific fields.

I'm going to start calling these team ups "Special Missions Commissions" I realized I have  a few already. I've got a few more to do, maybe after they are all done I could collect them into a sketchbook and we can all wish each was a cover to a really cool story. sigh.

Dusty and Covergirl - 524





I have just a small amount of these large prints left. I will not be getting a second printing. They are limited to just 50 signed copies. 
 If you're interested, email me and we can work out the transaction and details.

The IDW JOE-Verse by Robert Atkins
17x33
$40
Shipping Domestically $10, Internationally $20
Shipping includes tracking and insurance for safe delivery.



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




No comments:

Post a Comment