Sunday, April 21, 2013

IDW Signature plates - Destro.....

Back on to trying to finish up these signature plates for the IDW Limited GI JOE books. I've wrapped up a lot of the commercial art stuff that's kept me so busy these last few months. Working on Commissions and these IDW plates has been a lot of fun. I'll be doing these all week along with the oldest commissions first.


For this sketch, any chance I get to draw Destro actually using his wrist missiles is a good day!

Destro - 537






I have just a small amount of these large prints left. I will not be getting a second printing. They are limited to just 50 signed copies. 
 If you're interested, email me and we can work out the transaction and details.

The IDW JOE-Verse by Robert Atkins
17x33
$40
Shipping Domestically $10, Internationally $20
Shipping includes tracking and insurance for safe delivery.




You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment