Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Snake Eyes Inking process...

Here's the latest Snake Eyes Commission I'm working on, inks are mostly done. I'm sure my inking would go much quicker if I filled all the black shadows in with a brush instead of outlining them first.  I hate smearing the ink when it hasn't dried yet, so I find by outlining everything, all the detail is taken care of, and then I can go in and fill in all the blacks from top to bottom and be done. Basically, it means I don't smear the ink as much or at all. But it's not very time efficient. If I was inking a regular book I certainly wouldn't do it this way.

Snake Eyes inks - 546





You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




1 comment: