Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wolverine: Logan...

Here's another quick head sketch from Heroes Con. Done on a X-Force blank. I do these head and bust sketches at a show, I typically try and incorporate something about their power or character. In this case they asked specifically for Logan's casual look, which I've never drawn before. Fun to do. I did a signing over at the SCAD booth, my alma mater, during the show. Great group of professors there representing the school and my good friends. If you're at a con with SCAD set up, swing by for free anthology comics and get portfolio reviews there if you're looking to break into comics. You never know which alumni might be signing, and the professor's give amazing critiques!

Logan - 534


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment