Saturday, May 11, 2013

Another Snake Eyes!

Pencils on a very time sensitive Snake Eyes piece. I had the pencils done awhile ago, but I can't prioritize other projects any longer. The pencils here are a bit deceiving since I'll be adding so much more in the inks. There will be lots of blacks in the background, and I'll be drawing in the words on the sign that's on the door. That kind of thing. So I know what kinds of textures and lighting that I'll be adding, but it's not necessary to draw it in with the pencils. Besides Snake Eyes' figure and pose, it all looks relatively blank otherwise.

When you see the inks, it will be quite the opposite. The background will be what's very dark, and it will be Snake Eyes that stands out on the page.

Snake Eyes - 557



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




No comments:

Post a Comment