Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Atomic Robo Commission Colors

This was a fun commission to do, and I've had it colored up by Simon Gough. If you haven't read Atomic Robo, I HIGHLY suggest it. Fun, exciting, and very easy to jump into the series at any stage, this book is such a great read. I met Brian and Scott, the creators of Atomic Robo, back at Comic Con the year issue 1 had just come out through the publisher Red 5 comics. I bought a book from them, then  read it that night. The next day I went back to their table and bought 2 more copies for my siblings that I thought would enjoy it. It's only got better as the series has gone on.

You can get all the past volumes of the books at a great discounted rate here at INSTOCK TRADES!


Atomic Robo vs. Dr. Dinosaur - 553




You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment