Thursday, May 2, 2013

GI Joe vs Cobra #6 Cover...

I've recently finished doing the GI JOE vs Cobra Cover for the comic the GI JOE Collector's Club produces each year for the Joe Con. This cover was for issue #6, and a spotlight of the new character Crimson Asp. The cover first started as Crimson Asp, Baroness and Zarana on the cover. After my initial sketches I was told to add Munitia, another female Cobra character.

Here's the initial layouts I turned in...

GI JOE vs Cobra Cover Layouts - 548





Of these 4 options they chose #3 to go with. The three in the background looking put out or annoyed at the new character grabbing the spotlight. I'll post the pencils tomorrow.

You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment