Saturday, May 4, 2013

GIJOE vs Cobra #6 Cover Inks...

And on to the next stage. Inks done for the cover. This was all done on the same board and I still have the original art available to purchase through MGA. Just contact Mike Alexander on the Comic Art Fans site here. Of the 70+ GI Joe related covers I've illustrated I only have 2 at the moment available to purchase.

The inks always just tighten everything up, I added the Cobra symbols on the banners and they did their job. It establishes the scene nicely, and give the piece some balance with the large black symbols toward the top.

GIJOE vs Cobra Cover inks - 550





You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




No comments:

Post a Comment