Friday, May 10, 2013

Serpentor...THIS I COMMAND!

Finally a commission request for Serpentor. Man, I've been drawing GI JOE for about 6 years now for various projects. This is the first time I've drawn a full Serpentor! crazy....well there are quite a few Joes and Cobra characters I have yet to draw, but you'd have thought I'd would have gotten this request at least. I mean, I've draw the Fridge and Roddy Piper already, but not the Cobra Emperor.

So pencils are done, and I'll be working on the inks on this as part of catching up on my commission list. I'm also steadily working on my IDW signature plates, but I got to finish those up pretty quickly now and make them a priority so that the release date on the books they will be included in doesn't get delayed.  Which means you'll be seeing quite a few of those posted up here in the next couple of weeks.

Serpentor Pencils - 556


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com







No comments:

Post a Comment