Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sketchcard marathon...Liono

A few weekends ago I went down to San Antonio to do a store signing at a comic shop. They had sketch cards printed up, and for $5 paid to the store to be given to charity I did a quick sketch on the cards customers would bring to my table. Each of these took 10-20 min depending on the detail. I ended up doing more than 20 of these. I didn't get scans or photos of all of them, but I'll post up the ones I did. I typically don't do quick sketches at a show because I usually just want my best work to represent myself. Still, it was a great chance to support the store and the charity and a nice change of pace to do this many characters in just a few hours.

Some of the cards had this crazy photo frame border, and the others were the official store card.

Kicking it off was Liono from Thundercats!

Lion-O - 572


This is bigger than I actually drew it. The cards are the size of a baseball card, so the drawing space is only a few inches wide.


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment