Thursday, May 9, 2013

Snake Eyes commission inks final...

Here's the final inks on the recent commission I started. I finished filling in the blacks on the costume and added in the trees silhouetted in the background. I use a brush and ink for all of that.

Snake Eyes Inks - 555


I also realized I forgot to sign this. I'll do that before I mail it out. I also realized I hadn't drawn Snake Eyes with the signature Cuma Tak Ri knife (designed by the amazing martial artist, Johnny Tsai) I added to his uniform during my Snake Eyes run. So I've got that on his belt for this commission. It's a crazy cool knife, I've got it drawn in the custom leather sheath that I have my own in,  here in the studio. 

You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



1 comment: