Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Superman...

I think I've finally drawn a Superman that looks the way I think Superman should look like. This is for the owners of Heroes and Fantasies down in San Antonio, TX. I'm doing a store signing for them this weekend for the release of GI JOE #5 from IDW. I did a variant cover for them with this store in the background on the cover. So I'll be at the store with Fred Van Lente to sign copies of the book.

I still need to ink this, but I'll be doing that on the road. Now I've got to get a couple hours sleep before my flight leaves. It's been a long night. oy.

Superman - 547



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment