Friday, June 14, 2013

IDW Signature Series- Destro...

Here's the final inks on the IDW Limited Original art plate for their Signature Series books. I've got just a couple more Destro's to do, then I move on to the Baroness plates.

Destro - 592





I have a FEW of these large prints left. I will not be getting a second printing. They are limited to just 50 signed copies. 
 If you're interested, email me and we can work out the transaction and details.

The IDW JOE-Verse by Robert Atkins
17x33
$40
Shipping Domestically $10, Internationally $20
Shipping includes tracking and insurance for safe delivery.



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment