Monday, July 15, 2013

Baroness...

I draw Baroness  a LOT. But trust me, there could be worse things to draw. This was done at the Burg City Con and is a good example of what I'm doing at shows now that I call a Head and Torso sketch on 9x12. It's the more affordable commission I do, but I tend to put just as much detail in as the full figure sketches since I draw the character to take up the full size of the paper.

This was fun and one of my more favorite Baroness sketches I've done. The guy who commissioned it didn't want me to personalize it, because he told me he intended to flip it on eBay...

So be on the look out, more than likely it will appear and you might be able to make this guy some money ;)

Baroness - 623


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




1 comment: