Monday, July 22, 2013

Beachhead - GI JOE....

Here's another Beachhead commission done, I've had a lot of requests for this character. Some people had a request in and pulled out since the wait for a commission from me was too much for them. I totally understand that, and it doesn't bother me. It's just the nature of my work and schedule right now. At the same time, this has happened a few times where if people could have just waited a bit longer, I would have gotten to their character. Instead it's going to someone else.

So this was for a great girl I met at Heroes Con this last year, and I got this wrapped up for her to pic up at Baltimore Comic Con. It was awesome to see how excited she was about the GI Joe property. She also got a commission from Tom Feister, after a long wait, at the same show. So double score for her!!! 


Beachhead - 630


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment