Friday, July 5, 2013

IDW Signature plates- Destro...

Here's the final Destro piece. I think I drew him pretty bulky here, but don't mind it too much. Actually drawing this makes me want to draw more superhero stuff, lol.

Destro was a bit more difficult for me than Snake Eyes. With SE, you can choose all kinds of poses and scenarios to put him in because of his skill sets. But with Destro and Baroness, they are so stoic and intmidating they just need dramatic and iconic poses. Mostly them just standing there looking cool.

I've always tried to avoid those kinds of poses for character sketches, but when it lends itself to the nature of the character, I guess it makes sense.

Destro - 613


I gotta make sure I remember to sign this one. 


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment