Friday, July 19, 2013

New Joes...

This was a fun commission for a long time friend, Charles Nowlin. He has a toy store, Outer Rim Collectibles, and he sets up at many of the comic conventions that I attend throughout the year. He's bought a number of my covers, and got this commission from me that's been a very long time coming. Him and his wife Karen have a sketchbook with them drawn as GI JOE characters they've created.

It's a cool way to really incorporate yourself into a property that you love. Neat idea. Karen is a sniper called headshot, and Charles is her spotter, a.k.a Spot.

So here you go.

Spot and Headshot - 627


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



1 comment: