Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Scrap Iron - More GIJOE....

Here's a recent commission wrapped up, This was done at the recent convention. I took it home and added the flak explosions in the sky. There was one originally, but adding them kind of balanced it out and filled the space well. I might be making this into a print as well. It's been awhile since I drew Scrap Iron at all.  The art is done on 9x12, inked with copic multiliners and a kuretake brush pen. 

Scrap Iron - 632



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


1 comment:

  1. They really should have given him a much longer cord for his launcher back in the day, good to see you made a little correction.

    ReplyDelete