Friday, August 9, 2013

Jean Grey All New X-Men...

Another recent commission, trying to get all these done. Keeping busy with a handful of projects, as usual. Still doing GI JOE Battleground art, occasional toy package art (NERF, Spiderman, etc..) and I'm getting into full swing drawing Castle pages for Marvel based on the ABC TV show. I did the last arc of 5 issues last spring, and I'm doing the next arc now. This will just be a collected trade, so it wont be coming out monthly like the last arc was. 

This story arc is written by Cullen Bunn, who I worked with on my Venom issue last year. Already shaping up to be a fun story, more action than the last story, which is always a plus for me. 

For this commission sketch, I was super excited, one because I love all things X-Men. But also because the All New X-Men series has been a blast to read! This arc written by Brian Bendis and drawn by Stuart Immonen has been an instant favorite for me. So here's my version of Marvel Girl Jean Grey. 

Jean Grey - X-Men - 649



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment