Thursday, August 15, 2013

Baroness....

Here's another Baroness sketch done from a previous convention. It's taken awhile, but I generally have a good feel for how I like approaching a Baroness drawing. I get plenty of requests for her, and I have a few commissions of her still to do. If you're waiting, no worries, I will be getting to them! I know it's been quite a while since I posted, but it's simply due to my current workload being so packed. Lots of fun projects, but I'm realizing with a lot of the commercial artwork I'm doing, I can't show any of it publicly. So that keeps me from posting any of the related art or behind the scenes stuff.

I'll have to stick to strictly commissions, daily warm ups or comic related stuff that's already out on shelves.

Baroness- 655





You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




No comments:

Post a Comment